Purpose is not a destination, it is a journey, the land of the soul. This coaching package invites that mysterious path to unfold a little further. We'll work to let go of the reigns a bit, to remember "What you can plan is to small for you to live", that "you are not a troubled guest on this earth, you are not an accident amidst other accidents, you were invited". Together, we'll peer through "the slanting light of the morning window toward the mountain presence of everything that can be" and ask, "what urgency calls you to your one love? What shape waits in the seed of you to grow and spread its branches against a future sky?"
Quotes from David Whyte's poem What to Remember When Waking.
BIPOC - please contact me for special rates.
I know all this flowery language can be frustrating when you are struggling so deeply to know why you are here or where to go next. But it is actually a consolation - you are too big for straight talk. Your purpose is not bound by any profession you might pursue, any social role you've played or would like to play, or anything you've told yourself about what the world needs. It also means we can never fully know the answer. Accepting that is truly radical in a world that fears and represses the unknown. Let's welcome it together! And cherish what comes into view and what lies in mystery both. In the process, we'll tackle your limiting beliefs, and foster a relationship to self that is revealing and transformative.
Here's what you'll receive from this 5 session package:
- Confidence that you are walking the path of purpose
- Clarity in the direction you'd like to take
- A relinquishing of the belief that you have to figure it all out
- A sense that what you have to offer is enough, and also constantly unfolding
- Acceptance of longing as a necessary and beautiful process
The package contains:
- 5 one hour coaching sessions, over the phone or by Skype
- Individualized outdoor exercises after each session
- Unlimited email support
- A copy of Wild Mind - A Field Guide to the Human Psyche, by Bill Plotkin
- A handmade, eco-friendly notebook to record your journey